The Singapore Shawl is an exclusive brand of unique, elegant and eco-friendly shawls that feature the flora, fauna, history, art and cultures of Singapore in silk, light wool, cellulose and bamboo.
Not just another shawl
Our creations have made their mark as one of Singapore’s premium gifts, and have graced the shoulders of world leaders, royalty, celebrities and politicians alike.
To date, The Singapore Shawl has touched the lives of breast cancer survivors, single mothers, home-bound care-givers, retirees, the retrenched and unemployed.
We are also active fund-raisers, and our exquisite hand-embellished shawls have helped to raise substantial amounts through fashion shows and auctions. Our partners include:
- The Breast Cancer Foundation
- DSM (World Food Program)
- Jane Goodall Foundation
- Standard Chartered Bank’s “Seeing is Believing” initiative for the prevention of blindness in women and children
The Singapore Shawl can be found in New York, San Francisco and France as well. We continue to be a mantle of blessings for women who need it – whether for fashion and elegance, or as basic as a means of livelihood.
- IMF/World Bank Meetings 2006
- ASEAN Summit 2007
- Interpol General Assembly 2009
- 14th APEC WLN 2009, APEC Singapore 2009 Leaders’ Week
- Singapore Art Museum, Wu Guanzhong Donation Collection 2009